Powerful Hosting Services
backed by 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If our services disappoint you, will pay back 100% your money back.
We Believe We’re The Best Hosting Company For You!
If at any time in the first 30 days you feel that we did not live up to our promises and you choose to leave us, we’ll pay you back what you’ve paid us on your package, up to cancellation – no strings and no questions! We believe that we’re the best Web Hosting Provider for you or your business and don’t want you to hesitate for even a moment when signing up.
If we don’t meet your standards and deliver on our service promise, you can choose to leave us at any time in the first 30 days, and we will pay you back 100% the amount you’ve paid us on your chosen product or package, up to that point. If we don’t deliver, you don’t pay.
How the Guarantee works:
- You sign up with us or try us out.
- You decide we’re not the hosting company for you.
- You cancel your service with us within the first 30 days.
- You claim your Money-Back Guarantee.
The Small Print
- All our Shared Hosting packages qualify for the Money-Back Guarantee.
- Promotional Bundles do not apply.
- All our VPS Hosting packages DO NOT qualify for the Money-Back Guarantee.
- All Web Design packages DO NOT qualify for the Money-Back Guarantee.
- All Domain registration and transfers packages DO NOT qualify for the Money-Back Guarantee.
- Any and all products which do qualify for the Double-Money-Back Guarantee are explicitly labelled on our website, and therefore products which do not display the “30 Day Double-Money-Back Guarantee” label DO NOT qualify.
- If we choose to terminate an account for any reason (e.g. spam, illegal content) then that service will not qualify for the Money-Back Guarantee.
- Any referral or promotional discounts claimed will be deducted from the per month product value for the period applicable.
- The refund will be limited to actual monies paid within the 30 day period on the specific product being claimed, and no other rewards or compensation will be applicable; or monies paid on other products which are not eligible.
- Claiming the refund will result in immediate and full cancellation of the product concerned, if not already cancelled by the client.